Tabs

Monday, September 10, 2012

A Few New Thrifty Finds

Imagine my excitement when Mr. Redo and Elizabeth returned from an unexpected yard sale recently and brought me this ~
 

Does four of an item make a collection? Because I now have four thrifted watering cans, and I really like them!

They also got this - isn't it the cutest cookie jar? Reminds me of my olden days when I worked cross stitch ~ 


This past week Elizabeth and I stopped by the Goodwill - I am trying to stop my addiction and have at least cut down on my number of visits. All that aside, imagine my surprise when I came across this Jim Shore figurine for just $4.99 ~


and this one for $3.99 ~



Well, I did indeed feel very happy as I've always wanted some Jim Shore but never found any at a price I liked - until last week. 
I'll probably keep these forever, I love them that much.

Have you done any thrifting recently? If so, what'd you find?


Hugs ~ Mary

I'm sharing at: